Comica Transmitter +Wireless Handheld Microphone System with Rechargeable Batteries (520 to 578) (CVM-WM300D)
- Suitable for mobile news, video, Vlog
- Handheld wireless microphone
- 2 channel camera mount receiver
- 8 hours rechargeable battery
- 96 channels with automatic scan selection
- Locked 3.5mm line and headphone outputs
- Cables, belt clips, camera mounts and cases
- Working range up to 394'
Versatile Camera Mount Receiver with Headphone Monitoring
- The CVM-WM300D has a dual channel receiver with dual external antennas. Mount the receiver on a standard tripod, or use the included hot shoe mount to mount it on your camera, DSLR or camcorder.
- High resolution backlit LCD screen displays important information such as receiver and transmitter battery status, audio levels and group/channel selection.
- Select the mono output mode when using a single transmitter or when recording signals from two transmitters (the second transmitter is provided separately) to the mono camera input. Switch to Stereo Out mode to record each transmitter to a separate audio channel (Group A to the left channel, Group B to the right channel).
- The CVM-WM300D includes two audio cables - one locking 3.5mm to 3.5mm and one locking 3.5mm to XLR - for connecting the receiver's volume adjustable 3.5mm line out to a camera, DSLR or camera input. A separate 3.5mm port is provided for live monitoring via headphones.
Wireless Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
- The wireless handheld microphone is perfect for news gathering, live vocal performances, guest speakers, and more. Its built-in transmitter ensures a reliable wireless connection to the camera-mounted receiver.
- Dedicated switches are provided for easy switching of low-cut filters and high or low transmit power.
- Maximum operating range is approximately 394' line of sight or 263' with obstructions
- Use of UHF FM bands in two groups - Group A for 520.0 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550.0 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with automatic scan selection for glitch-free operation
- Fast auto-sync via IR
- Group selectable (A, B or A/B) via side panel switch on receiver
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on receiver
- 16-level volume adjustment per transmitter
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low frequency buildup
- Selectable high/low transmit power; use low power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high power mode to improve signal quality when working at longer distances
- The transmitter power button doubles as a mute switch (long press power, short press mute)
- Metal body construction provides effective EMI shielding
- Includes carrying case for simplified transport