CVM-WM300C Camera-Mount Wireless Microphone System with Rechargeable Batteries (520 to 578 MHz)
- For Mobile Journalism, Video, Vlogs
- Bodypack Transmitter with Omni Lav Mic
- 2-Channel Camera-Mount Receiver
- 8-Hour Rechargeable Batteries
- 96 Channels with Auto-Scan Selection
- Locking 3.5mm Mic/Line Inputs
- Locking 3.5mm Line and Headphone Outputs
- Cables, Belt Clips, Camera Mount & Case
- Operating Range up to 394'
Versatile Camera-Mount Receiver with Headphone Monitoring
- The CVM-WM300C features a two-channel receiver with dual external antennas. Affix the receiver to a standard tripod, or use the included shoe mount accessory to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- The high-resolution backlit LCD screen shows vital information such as battery status for the receiver and both transmitters, audio level, and group/channel selection.
- Select mono output mode when using a single transmitter or recording signal from two transmitters (second transmitter available separately) to a mono camera input. Switch to stereo output mode to record each transmitter to a separate audio channel (Group A to the left channel, Group B to the right channel).
- The CVM-WM300C includes two audio cables—one locking 3.5mm to 3.5mm and one locking 3.5mm to XLR—for connecting the receiver's volume-adjustable 3.5mm line output to the input of your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- A separate 3.5mm port is provided for real-time monitoring through headphones.
Rugged Transmitter with Lavalier Microphone
- The CVM-WM300C includes a bodypack transmitter and a lavalier microphone. The microphone's locking 3.5mm plug screws into place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By utilizing an omnidirectional polar pattern, the lav mic offers 360° sound pickup, which is more forgiving to your subject's head movements. Fit the supplied windbusters on the lav mic to significantly reduce noise from wind and rustling of clothes.
- The transmitter's 3.5mm input can also accept line-level signal should you need to do a camera hop; route the output of a mixer or field recorder into the transmitter's line input to wirelessly stream the audio mix to the receiver.
- Maximum operating range of approximately 394' line-of-sight or 263' with obstruction
- Utilizes the UHF FM band in two groups—Group A for 520.0 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550.0 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with auto-scan selection for interference-free operation
- Fast automatic sync via IR
- Selectable group (A, B, or A/B) via side-panel switch on receiver
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on receiver
- 16-level volume adjustment per transmitter
- Selectable mic- or line-level input on transmitter
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Selectable high/low transmitting power; use low-power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high-power mode to improve signal quality when working at greater distances
- Transmitter power button double as mute switch (long press for power, short press for mute)
- Metal body construction provides efficient shielding against EMI
- Includes carrying case for simplified transport