Comica 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Microphone System with Rechargeable Batterie (CVM-WM300A)
- Suitable for mobile news, video, Vlog
- 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphones
- 2 sturdy bodypack transmitters
- 2 channel camera mount receiver
- 96 channels with automatic scan selection
- Lock 3.5mm mic/line in
- Locked 3.5mm line and headphone outputs
- Cables, belt clips, camera mounts, and cases
- 8 hours rechargeable battery + USB
- Working range up to 394'
Two channels in one receiver
- The CVM-WM300A has a dual-channel receiver with dual external antennas and multiple mounting options, by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from two transmitters, you can save space on your shooting equipment. Mount the receiver on a standard tripod, or use the included hot shoe mount to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- High resolution backlit LCD screen displays important information such as receiver and transmitter battery status, audio levels, and group/channel selection.
- Select the mono output mode when using a single transmitter or when recording signals from two transmitters to the mono camera input. Switch to Stereo Out mode to record each transmitter to a separate audio channel (Group A to the left channel, Group B to the right channel).
- The CVM-WM300A includes two audio cables (one 3.5mm and one 3.5mm to XLR) for connecting the receiver's volume adjustable 3.5mm line out to the input of a camera, DSLR, or camcorder. A separate 3.5mm port is provided for live monitoring via headphones.
Transmitter for two lavalier microphones
- The CVM-WM300A includes two bodypack transmitters and two lavalier microphones for simultaneous microphone recording of two subjects. Locking 3.5mm plug screws for each microphone is in place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By using an omnidirectional polar pattern, the lav mic provides 360° pickup, better adapting to the subject's head movement. Mount the included windscreen over the lav microphone to significantly reduce noise from wind and clothing rustling.
- If you need to do camera hopping, each transmitter's 3.5mm input can accept line-level signals; route the output of a mixer or field recorder to the transmitter's line input to wirelessly transmit the audio mix to the receiver.
Powered by USB or internal rechargeable battery
- Powers each transmitter and receiver for up to eight hours from an internal rechargeable battery. Alternatively, use an external USB battery pack to power the components or charge the internal battery via USB. With this versatility, you can keep taking long shots.
- The maximum working range is approximately 394' line of sight or 263' with obstructions
- Use of UHF FM bands in two groups - Group A for 520.0 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550.0 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with automatic scan selection for glitch-free operation
- Fast auto-sync via IR
- Group selectable (A, B, or A/B) via side panel switch on receiver
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on the receiver
- 16-level volume adjustment per transmitter
- Selectable microphone or line-level input per transmitter
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Selectable high/low transmit power; use low power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high power mode to improve signal quality when working at longer distances
- The transmitter power button doubles as a mute switch (long press power, short press mute)
- Metal body construction provides effective EMI shielding
- Includes carrying case for simplified transport