Comica 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Combo Microphone System (520 to 578 MHz) (CVM-WM200B)
- For mobile news, camera
- Wireless Handheld Microphone
- Bodypack Transmitter + Omni Lavalier Microphone
- 2 channel camera mount receiver
- 96 channels with automatic scan selection
- Locked 3.5mm line and headphone outputs
- Cables, belt clips, camera mounts, and cases
- Powered by AA batteries
- Working range up to 394'
Two wireless microphones in one receiver
-CVM-WM200B features a dual-channel receiver with dual external antennas and multiple mounting options, by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from two transmitters, you can save space on your shooting equipment. Mount the receiver on a standard tripod, or use the included hot shoe mount to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- High resolution backlit LCD screen displays important information such as receiver and transmitter battery status, audio levels, and group/channel selection.
- Select the mono output mode when using a single transmitter or when recording signals from two transmitters to the mono camera input. Switch to Stereo Out mode to record each transmitter to a separate audio channel (Group A to the left channel, Group B to the right channel).
- The CVM-WM200B includes two audio cables (one 3.5mm and one 3.5mm to XLR) for connecting the receiver's volume adjustable 3.5mm line out to the input of a camera, DSLR, or camcorder. A separate 3.5mm port is provided for live monitoring via headphones.
Bodypack transmitter and lavalier microphone
- The CVM-WM200B includes a bodypack transmitter and a lavalier microphone for easy placement of the microphone on your subject during interviews, documentaries, vlogs, conferences, and more. The microphone's locking 3.5mm plug screw is in place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By using the omnidirectional pattern, the lav mic provides 360° pickup that is more adaptable to the subject's head movement. Mount the included wind buster on the lav mic to significantly reduce wind and clothing rustling.
- If you need to do camera hopping, the transmitter's 3.5mm input can accept line-level signals; route the output of a mixer or field recorder to the transmitter's line input to wirelessly transmit the audio mix to the receiver.
Wireless Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
- The wireless handheld microphone is perfect for newsgathering, live vocal performances, guest speakers, and more. Its built-in transmitter ensures a reliable wireless connection to the camera-mounted receiver.
- Dedicated switches are provided for easy switching of low-cut filters and high or low transmit power.
- The maximum working range is approximately 394' line of sight or 263' with obstructions
- Use of UHF FM bands in two groups - Group A for 520 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with automatic scan selection for glitch-free operation
- Fast auto-sync via IR
- Group selectable (A, B, or A/B) via side panel switch on receiver
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on the receiver
- 16-level volume adjustment for the bodypack transmitter
- Selectable mic or line-level input on bodypack transmitter
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Selectable high/low transmit power; use low power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high power mode to improve signal quality when working at longer distances
- The transmitter power button doubles as a mute switch (long press power, short press mute)
- Metal body construction provides effective EMI shielding
- Includes carrying case for simplified transport