Comica 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (520.0 to 578.5 MHz) (CVM-WM200A)
- Suitable for mobile news, video, Vlog
- 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphones
- 2 sturdy bodypack transmitters
- 2 channel camera mount receiver
- 96 channels with automatic scan selection
- Lock 3.5mm mic/line in
- Locked 3.5mm line and headphone outputs
- Cables, belt clips, camera mounts, and cases
- Powered by AA batteries
- Working range up to 394' range
Two channels in one receiver
- The CVM-WM200A features a dual-channel receiver with dual external antennas and multiple mounting options, by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from two transmitters, you can save space on your shooting equipment. Mount the receiver on a standard tripod, or use the included hot shoe mount to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- High resolution backlit LCD screen displays important information such as receiver and transmitter battery status, audio levels, and group/channel selection.
- Select the mono output mode when using a single transmitter or when recording signals from two transmitters to the mono camera input. Switch to Stereo Out mode to record each transmitter to a separate audio channel (Group A to the left channel, Group B to the right channel).
- The CVM-WM200A includes two audio cables (one 3.5mm and one 3.5mm to XLR) for connecting the receiver's volume adjustable 3.5mm line out to the input of a camera, DSLR, or camcorder. A separate 3.5mm port is provided for live monitoring via headphones.
Transmitter for two lavalier microphones
- The CVM-WM200A includes two bodypack transmitters and two lavalier microphones for simultaneous microphone recording of two subjects. Locking 3.5mm plug screws for each microphone is in place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By using an omnidirectional polar pattern, the lav mic provides 360° pickup, better adapting to the subject's head movement. Mount the included windscreen over the lav microphone to significantly reduce noise from wind and clothing rustling.
- If you need to do camera hopping, each transmitter's 3.5mm input can accept line-level signals; route the output of a mixer or field recorder to the transmitter's line input to wirelessly transmit the audio mix to the receiver.
- The maximum working range is approximately 394' line of sight or 263' with obstructions
- Use of UHF FM bands in two groups - Group A for 520.0 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550.0 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with automatic scan selection for glitch-free operation
- Fast auto-sync via IR
- Both the transmitter and receiver are powered by two AA batteries (available separately)
- Group selectable (A, B, or A/B) via side panel switch on receiver
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on the receiver
- 16-level volume adjustment per transmitter
- Selectable microphone or line-level input per transmitter
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low frequency buildup
- Selectable high/low transmit power; use low power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high power mode to improve signal quality when working at longer distances
- The transmitter power button doubles as a mute switch (long press power, short press mute)
- Metal body structure can effectively shield EMI (Electromagnetic Interference)
- Includes carrying case for simplified transport