Comica Camera-Mount Wireless Handheld Microphone System (520 to 534 MHz) (CVM-WM100H)
- Suitable for mobile news, video, Vlog
- Handheld wireless microphone
- Camera mount receiver
- Real-time headphone monitoring
Designed for mobile journalists, newsgatherers, and videographers, the Comica Audio CVM-WM100H Camera Mount Wireless Handheld Microphone System is a complete solution for recording interviews and speeches into your video equipment. Record your handheld mic from up to 328 feet away and stream the audio to your camera, DSLR or camcorder while monitoring in real-time via a headset. The locking connection on the receiver eliminates accidental cable disconnection.
Equipped with a handheld microphone, camera mount receiver, multiple cables, mounting accessories, and carrying case, the CVM-WM100H ensures you have everything you need to seamlessly integrate audio into your video production setup.
48 channels let you find a clean channel for interference-free signal quality and easy expansion to multi-system configurations. The receiver and transmitter are powered by two AA batteries, which provide 6 hours of runtime for the transmitter and 4 hours for the receiver.
Camera mount receiver
The CVM-WM100H features a camera mount receiver with multiple mounting options. Attach the receiver directly to a tripod, attach it to your body via a belt clip, or mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder using the provided hot shoe mount.
The high-resolution backlit LCD screen displays important information such as battery status, audio levels, channel selection, and more.
Configuring the receiver is easy thanks to its simple three-button setup.
The CVM-WM100H comes with one locking 3.5mm to 3.5mm and one locking 3.5mm to XLR — for connecting the receiver's volume adjustable 3.5mm line output to the input of your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
Compatible with recording to mobile devices using 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRRS adapter cable (available separately)
A separate 3.5mm port is provided for live monitoring via headphones.
- Works up to 328' line of sight or up to 196' with obstructions
- Both the transmitter and receiver are powered by two AA batteries (available separately)
- 48 channels allow up to five simultaneous systems (other systems available separately)
- Utilizes the UHF FM band from 520 to 534.1 MHz
- 16-level volume adjustment
- Integrated low cut filter reduces rumble and low-frequency buildup
- The transmitter power button doubles as a mute switch (long press power, short press mute)